The International Society for Geomorphometry and the Organizing Committee, are pleased to announce the seventh Geomorphometry Conference to be held in Iasi, Romania, July 10-14 2023. The event is hosted by the Department of Geography, Faculty of Geography and Geology (www.geo.uaic.ro), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (www.uaic.ro).
300 words abstracts and 4-page extended abstracts are expected to be submitted through the Easy Chair system by 15th January 2023 (link for submission)
Contributions to the conference will be evaluated by the scientific committee, and authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection of their abstract by 28th February 2023; extended abstracts (maximum 4 pages) will be collected into a volume of proceedings that will be available online before the conference and printed at the conference. The following template should be used for the extended abstracts: template.
Conference website: https://www.geo.uaic.ro/geomorphometry2023/
EasyChair submission: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=geomorphometry2023
- EasyChair system opens for submissions: 10th November 2022
- Extended 4-page abstracts due to EasyChair: 15th January 2023
- Workshop proposals due: 15th February 2023
- Notification of acceptance and required revisions: 28th February 2023
- Registration opens: 1st March 2023
- Final camera-ready digital manuscripts due: 30th April 2023
- Early registration deadline: 1st May 2023
- Conference: 10th-14th July 2023